July 13, 2009

Applause! June 20 Wedding

"PROFESSIONAL, COURTEOUS, ORGANIZED, STRAIGHT-FORWARD, STRONG! My experience as the "mother-of-the-bride" was delightful due to Jonnell and Niki! I thoroughly enjoyed my daughters wedding because I was able to turn EVERYTHING over to them the morning of Rehearsal, which was very hard for me to do because I'm a control freak! But they handled everything to a T!!! I look back at pictures of my daughter and myself the day of rehearsal and the day of the wedding and we're both smiling and laughing in all the pictures.......because we didn't have any pressures to do ANYTHING!!! Niki and Jonnell are amazing! They took care of everything with ease, dealt with all the vendors, made sure the wedding ran smooth, made sure the reception ran smooth and returned all the extra favors, the champagne flutes, extra matches and napkins, groomsmens' tux coats, disposable cameras...everything back to my husband and my room after the event at midnight! A true deal.....I would have paid twice as much for them!!! Worth every penny!"

Donna
Mother of the Bride

June 20 Wedding