September 29, 2009

Applause! September 19 Wedding

"Niki and Jonnell were totally professional and made our wedding day flawless and worry-free. I can honestly say that I didn't have to worry about anything on the day of my wedding, they handled everything! I was on the fence in the beginning about whether or not hiring a coordinator was necessary or even if it fit my budget, but at the end of the day, I cannot imagine not having them there! Thank you both sooo much! :)"

Carrie
Bride
September 19 Wedding


"...Thanks so much for making everything so nice for Carrie. It really did take a lot of stress off of her. I wasn't sure she needed to spend the money on your services, but as I came to discover it was money well spent. I will be sure to tell anyone I know how valuable both of you were. Thanks again!"

Cathy
Mother of the Bride
September 19 Wedding